Shingleback start

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukottom

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evening all,

My wife and I have been active with WIRES doing bluetongue and frog rescue and rehabilitation for quite a while now. The opportunity came up recently to become adoptive parents for a shingleback, and we decided to take up the opportunity.

Hoping to learn from the community and add anything we learn along the way back to the community.

shingleback.jpg
We welcome shin-chan to our family and hope we can provide him/her (don't know... don't care) with the best life we can. Shin has lost a leg along the way, but is an amazing bulldozer!

S

Hi, what a beauty you got there, really nice aspera đź‘Ť got any questions just put them up here and there likely be good info to be gained

@kankryb Thanks for the reply, I am so amazed at how chilled this wonderful critter is. We have taken in many bluies and a few frogs, but this liz is just the most chilled, easy creature we've come across...... So far no issues with feeding, no real issues with housing. We just received our outdoor liz housing (Chameleon popup - not sponsored)... I do have a little worry about humidity... but I'm just a fat ol man who thinks too much about stuff.... She just shed her skin and I just hope we can provide her with a comfortable life....

Attachments

• PXL_20230125_191444311.jpg
    PXL_20230125_191444311.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230126_090133328.jpg
    PXL_20230126_090133328.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 0
Yeah they are just really nice to keep, I used to have a pair of aspera but now only have a pair of rugosa rugosa + a lot of blueys and exotics 👍🇩🇰

Back