• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shotgun (Deactivated)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available

Price
$200

General Description
1 legally deactivated single barrel shotgun (will be accompanied by the correct paperwork). In QLD you do not need a license to own this and it is able to be displayed within your home. This means you can hang it above the bar, in the pool room, over the mantle.....of your totally necessary fireplace for those QLD summers...:|. It is a H and R model with patent stamps from 1900 in pretty good condition. No rust, timber and metal is nice and dark, barrel has been shortened from original length but is still legal length. Not to be used or taken to any public area, as it will be treated as a real firearm by police and you will be arrested/charged and possibly shot. No joke. Any Questions just ask. Pics soon.

Willing to Freight?
Only selling within QLD, where firearms laws permit the ownership of legally deactivated rifles without a license (as they are no longer classified as a firearm).

Contact Details

---------- Post added 04-Jan-11 at 08:49 PM ----------

I know the pics are rubbish, but they are the best I could do as my photo editing software and computer in general are currently falling apart. These are taken from my point and shoot and not edited at all, one with flash one without. Sorry about the quality.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e286/Alaro06/P1030539.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e286/Alaro06/P1030540.jpg

Last edited:
Im not overly stressed on selling this, so the price will be staying where it is. There may be a double barrel with working breech but plugged barrels and deactivated internal hammers if this one sells. Or there may not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back