Show us Your Ants! The Antaresia Appreciation Thread!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes he is Swampie, yes he is. Albino Spotted? I'm not too sure, but can't think of anything else lol!

attachment.php

Attachments

• chi.jpg
    chi.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 767
Any got any thoughts on this behaviour? Only seen 'him' do it a couple times and is the only hatchy that does it. Doesn't seem to be trying to escape, is he just seeing who else is around maybe? He's an 11 week pygmy stimmie that is not feeding well. I have offered a pinky when this is going on,and still no interest so I don't think it's a hunting related behaviour.
DSC_0958.jpg
DSC_0956.jpg

Cheers

I have a pair of pygmy banded pythons named Dort & Lerves22.2.16 013.jpg22.2.16 011.jpgbeautiful little creatures about 3 months old now.

- - - Updated - - -

Any got any thoughts on this behaviour? Only seen 'him' do it a couple times and is the only hatchy that does it. Doesn't seem to be trying to escape, is he just seeing who else is around maybe? He's an 11 week pygmy stimmie that is not feeding well. I have offered a pinky when this is going on,and still no interest so I don't think it's a hunting related behaviour.
View attachment 317528
View attachment 317529

Cheers

lucky the hole isn't any bigger or he'd be gone,have you tried braining the pinky?sometimes this is necessary to get them feeding.

Hi dragonlover1. Yea those holes are perfect size the keep the little ones in.
I did try braining early on with no luck. I've tried thawing with day old chicks to scent and herpaboost.

I came here after the jungle thread hoping to see some of your reduced pattern guys, did not disappoint.

Latest posts

Back