Show us Your Ants! The Antaresia Appreciation Thread!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Marbled Children's! Visuals and hets are hatching, it's so exciting! Hoping some of these will turn out even better than last year's holdbacks!

marbles.jpg

B1 boy.jpg

Nipe sd.jpg

wow.jpg
[doublepost=1518148965,1510725642][/doublepost]Some very nice Antaresia... in my own biased opinion :p

Double **** yeah.jpg

Double candy cane.jpg

Double oh baby.jpg

Double Chimera.jpg

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Oh my! That silvery one is a stunner

Love this thread. Already posted these elsewhere but why not here too? :D
Pygmy python (Antaresia perthensis)
Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 4.52.05 pm.png

Wheatbelt stimsons python (Antaresia stimsoni)
IMG_1153.jpg

And an adult blonde mac pair but the pics are terrible
[doublepost=1518498775,1518497390][/doublepost]
Banana spotted project:
Whats a banana mac? Also are those tillandsias I see? :D

Bananas are what I call my project, due to them being yellow and speckled. They look like bananas! :) I'm trying to emphasise through breeding the yellow spots on their flanks and belly. And yes, it's a tillandsia - I've got heaps of them and the one in the background is my largest. It's bigger than a basketball.

Bananas are what I call my project, due to them being yellow and speckled. They look like bananas! :) I'm trying to emphasise through breeding the yellow spots on their flanks and belly. And yes, it's a tillandsia - I've got heaps of them and the one in the background is my largest. It's bigger than a basketball
Awesome! I grow a few myself :) Well, not so many anymore but I used to.

Last edited:
Good times! A few marbled clutches already out of the egg and a few more to come :) Some from het mums, some from visual. Really happy with how the holdbacks are turning out, and this season's babies are spectacular! All those blue eyes!

Marbled holdbacks taken late 2018.jpg

visuals and a het 2018.jpg

handful of hatchlng marbleds2018.jpg

Out of the egg 2018.jpg

Latest posts

Back