Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Womagaunt

Reaction score
Post a pic of your pet reptile or amphibian and their enclosure with a brief description :p This is my 8 month old woma got him a few days ago very cute!!! :D
3a6befbd-d4a3-2a8a.jpg

Very nice little woma you have there.

I don't have pictures of all my reptiles, but here's a couple.

9ead98f0.jpg

IMG_6500.jpg

aa626d6c.jpg

ec209ae4.jpg

17f29dc0.jpg

3c24893b.jpg

4bc83a6a.jpg

757563ce.jpg

ac224e31.jpg

bd8ed683.jpg

Sorry for the bad photos, their all I could find.

The Bredli's for sale if anyone's interested.

I love the lace monitor I wish I had one.

Last edited:
WOW! their some great looking photos! RSPcrazy their some awesome animals and Benji Love the woma :D

My Atherton Jungle Jasper
Jasper - 10 months 3.jpg

My B&W Julatten Jungle - eating my finger
Sooty 14 months - feeding response.jpg

Orange phase beardy - newborn
b.jpg

Orange phase beardie all grown up
fatty.jpg

Attachments

• fatty.jpg
    fatty.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 132
Wow you guys are heaps lucky to be able to keep so many reptiles if i was allowed i would of probably be broke haha and i loved the snakes and beardies guys :) here are my two beardies
3a6befbd-e7df-e48d.jpg
3a6befbd-e7f1-2d71.jpg

everything? I think not.

This gorgeous girl was with us for 8 months, then went into breeding mode and I couldnt find her a sperm donor and light snack.

So I put her back into the forest and I'm looking forward to meeting her kids!

DSC_0135_edited-1.jpg

you did say everything?

Wow i love the womas do you keep them together? do they fight? and i love the beardie he looks very healthy but out of them all i love the jungle python it is a jungle is it hope so otherwise this is gunna be awkward haha his colour are fantastic does he bite much i heard they are a fairly aggressive snake?

- - - Updated - - -

HAHA SARAH THE BHP ARE SOO COOL AND WHATS THAT SNAKE IN THE FIRST PIC THE ALBINO ONE HE LOOKS MADD :D

no i dont keep the womas together i was just breeding them this year they are very friendly with each other yes it is a jungle python good job lol and he is one of the most friendliest snakes i have and that pic was taken 4 days before a shed lol. i love my beardie and he loves his bugs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back