• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Signed NRL memorabilia and LArh HErparium

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

najanaja

Reaction score
Quantity Available
Lots of assorted

Price
Prefer easy swaps for pythons or verious offers accepted depending

General Description

What i have is a large quantity of collecters and signed NRL memorabilia, Mainly from Bulldogs and Ex players now associated with other clubs

. I have years 2000 - 2008 fully signed(some framed) Bulldogs team posters
. Willia Tonga's Actual 04 Game worn Grand Final and Qld Origin footy Boots..These are the boots Willie Tonga wore for most of the 04 season,,Still dirty from Telstra stadium and both signed with a COA from the NRL
. Hundreds of signed swap cards, some dating back to the 80s, I have Rookie cards, Gold cards,Point scorer cards and Promo cards of the likes of SBW, Lamb, Mason, Thurston, Patten, Price, El Masri and so on
. I have Braith Anasta' ''Players Only'',100 years Roosters players tracksuit top, Anitialed on the tag by Braith, Only 18 of these were made for the 17 players and the coach to comemerate this game in 07 i think it was..Fully sponsered.
. SBW actual Bulldogs Training top.
. Luke Pattens training top
. Signed bulldogs football
. Plus many other signed stuffif your interested

Also i have a large 1220mm h + 720mm w + 520mm d reptile herpariun made by exoterra, these retail for around $160 and smaller ones can be viewed online at Herpshop in there enclosure section for a better understanding..

I have a few year old Honda Generator,Looks a tad rough( all perfect just ships and scratched) and runs fine,,i bought it For $899 second hand and was told retailed new for $1400, so it is decent.

Would prefer to swap for Any excess pyhons you have as i have a few empty tanks i would like to fill and the wife is still nagging about the Bredlis and Male Woma i bought without asking,,lol, But will accept all genuine offers

Willing to Freight?
Sure

Contact Details
M 0468 788 755, [email protected] or Pm me here

Thanks

Last edited:
oppps sorry

Thats Large Herparium...i know but i couldnt change the thread title once it was submitted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back