• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Silkworms (Toowoomba)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilkwormCity

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I used to sell silkworms as food for lizards and frogs many years ago on this site. If anyone is interested I've started raising them again and have a couple of hundred small ones ready to go. I'm in Toowoomba, Qld.

I've checked with Australia Post and I think the costs are prohibitive - it would be around $20 for an Express Post box (as they now charge an additional $4.20 "Separate Bag" fee for silkworms/live bees/leeches).

Last edited:
I used to sell silkworms as food for lizards and frogs many years ago on this site. If anyone is interested I've started raising them again and have a couple of hundred small ones ready to go. I'm in Toowoomba, Qld, and I'm checking with Australia Post this afternoon to see what the costs would be to send them around Australia. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi, I am interested to buy some silkworms. I am also in Toowoomba. How much are you selling them for?

G'day, I'm in Toowoomba and would definitely get a few silkies off you for my turtles. Let us know when you're ready.
Cheers.

Im interested also! Just need a price on postage

Hi, I am interested to buy some silkworms. I am also in Toowoomba. How much are you selling them for?
Hi! Sorry - this message ended up in my junk folder of my emails. I'm selling tubs of 20 for $10 (3cm long).
[doublepost=1539651286,1539651160][/doublepost]
Im interested also! Just need a price on postage
Hi! Sorry - this message ended up in my junk folder of my emails. I'm selling tubs of 20 for $10. I've found some local pet shops that have bought most of what I have now. The cost with Australia Post is going to be prohibitive I think - it's much more expensive than what it was 12 years ago when I was using that service.
[doublepost=1539651354][/doublepost]
G'day, I'm in Toowoomba and would definitely get a few silkies off you for my turtles. Let us know when you're ready.
Cheers.
Hi! Yes that would be great - I'm selling tubs of 20 for $10 (3cm long). Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back