SIM Tubs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marzzy

Reaction score
Where can I get them Amazing Amazon haven't had them for months....

Have googled cant seem to find anything.
Tried eBay...

We are the distributor of the SIM tub in Australia. Our supplier have moved production from China to the USA. We have been waiting for the moulds to be fixed as they were damaged during shipping. We will announce when we have them back in stock.
Precisionreptilegear.com.

We are the distributor of the SIM tub in Australia. Our supplier have moved production from China to the USA. We have been waiting for the moulds to be fixed as they were damaged during shipping. We will announce when we have them back in stock.
Precisionreptilegear.com.

Cheers, hopefully soon.

I've been waiting since late last year. These better live up to expectations! haha

I've been waiting since late last year. These better live up to expectations! haha

Same but didn't need them as much as i do now lol.

From China to the USA. That makes for a change. For the better me thinks.

Probably less nasties in the plastic. Quality can be the same depends on how much effort you put into it.

I have used the small ones and the large ones. I am more than happy with them. I will never go back to using substrate again. JMO of course!

I have used the small ones and the large ones. I am more than happy with them. I will never go back to using substrate again. JMO of course!

beve8ega.jpg

apyra4et.jpg

^^^^^^
These ones ?

How many BHP eggs would fit in a small ?

What's JMO ?

JMO = just my opinion

i'v very disapointed i did not get mine from america or i could of used them now with my beardies.

Have never put BHP eggs in the small one. But 5 fit just right in the large one. Keep in mind that the small one isn't as high.

beve8ega.jpg

apyra4et.jpg

^^^^^^
These ones ?

How many BHP eggs would fit in a small ?

What's JMO ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back