Simpson

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 1 hot P. nuchalis I have to find! I'll be out there this coming spring, everything you found plus and Inland Tai and a Speckled Brown, and I'll be happy! Not too much to ask is it? :lol:

Ruined my guessing game already :lol:
Haha, nah you'll be right! How long are you going out for? My trip was about a month and was very very lucky with a lot of species I saw :)

Great stuff, Jordo. Thanks for the additional pics. We rarely ever see shots of some of those species such as the Lerista or Ctenotus.

I like the relaxed D. winneckei ... in situ shots like that are always the most interesting to me.

Looks like a great trip! How long were you out there? I would love to participate in a survey like that someday.

Regards,
David

Damn that western brown is nice! You have some incredible finds....can't wait to get out there at the end of this year and find all these species plus more! :D

Ruined my guessing game already :lol:
Haha, nah you'll be right! How long are you going out for? My trip was about a month and was very very lucky with a lot of species I saw :)

Woops , sorry! It was a hard one, almost had to pull out the field guide ;) Haha, I'll be there as long as it takes! Going on a big herp trip right around the northern half of Aus, no time limit!

Damn that western brown is nice! You have some incredible finds....can't wait to get out there at the end of this year and find all these species plus more! :D

Oh Mattsnake, you're heading there too? Who are you going with? Might bump into you!

Last edited:
Yeah David, the winneckei were great lizards to sit and watch. I was up there for a bit under a month.

Woops , sorry! It was a hard one, almost had to pull out the field guide ;) Haha, I'll be there as long as it takes! Going on a big herp trip right around the northern half of Aus, no time limit!
That'd be nice!

Acually, I haven't yet! It's no longer P. nuchalis but infact P. mendeni isn't it?

hmm true that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back