site related. If you been no help already.......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adullthud

Reaction score
1- can I change my password and if so how.
If it is a simple process I haven't noticed and you could take that on board.
2- I cannot logon from my home computer. I originally logged on from work. Can you suggest a reason for this.
thankyou.
If Whaa needs to know. I actually would like an answer and not a prolonged harangue as happens in a lot of other threads at the moment.
I know you were being funny and I should appreciate that.

Adult, it could be that your home pc dosent recognise your password? has it offered a box saying "remember this password" or similar? if you click on " my account" at the top of each page you should be able to change your password, after that you should have no problem
oh yeah, your home pc may not be enabled to keep cookies, in that case it wont be keeping your password. ~Cheers

To cahnge password, click on Profile (it's up the top) then click on change my postnuke profile (it's a bit lower.) As to the second matter, no idea, it shouldn;t matter what puter you are on.

2- I cannot logon from my home computer. I originally logged on from work. Can you suggest a reason for this.
thankyou.

Is it possible that your work PC is still logged in? Not sure about this site but some others won't allow 2 logons with the same password at one time

This site shouldn't have a problem with it. Just check that your password is correct and all the rest. It should really login from anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back