• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sleishman Snare Drum - Brand new

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon_Archibald

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have for sale a brand new 14x5 inch Sleishman snare drum - custom Emerald green colour.

This snare was ordered with the rest of my Sleishman kit in April and in the months between the order date and when the kit was delivered, I was able to get my hands on a particular snare I'd been after for years.

I haven't used this drum except for 10 mins playing time when I got it. It has a beautiful "crack" when tuned tightly and a big fat rear-end when tuned lower.

This drum uses the only TRUE FREE-FLOATING drum system in the world. There is absolutely NOTHING that touches the drum shell other than the top and bottom drum heads...all hardware is suspended on a unique system known world-wide.

Rims on the snare are die-cast....great for getting those cracking rimshots and crystal clear side-sticking. The drum has a coated REMO Ambassador top head and clear REMO Ambassador snare bottom head. These are basically brand-new.

The photos give as accurate a representation of the colour as possible, but as always the colour may appear slightly different in the flesh than on your computer screen.

I'm in Newcastle and you can pickup, or I'm willing to ship this item at buyer's expense.

Contact via PM, [email protected] or 0401 954474.

Price: $700...no cash offers...may consider trades in adult monitors

Thanks for looking,
Simon Archibald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back