• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SMALL ENCLOSURE WANTED! ASAP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus_the_beardie

Reaction score
Im looking for a small enclosure for a jungle python (young) . I want a 1ft wide or similar and all the needed heating equipment inc; heat mat or globes.
I have never bought a python so guidence and help is very appreciated.
Any similar enclosure (wood,glass) i will look at.. Please show me pics.

Im in Coffs Harbour area

Hey mate just a suggestion but you can just get a click clack tub and use paper towl as base and a heat mat under a quater of the click clack

yer, like an air tight container from ur shop with locks on the side with air drilled hole in it, small air hole. . here is a pic of a click clack just without the air holes or the heat mat. . . used for a scorpion (this is my spider n scorp part of my house :p )

its the thiong with the blue parts on the side

can get those at bunnings and Kmart, around $10... the brand is called Sistema.. They are very secure..

I would go for the 7 litre ones..

Yes, you can use a soldering iron to melt small holes into it.

yeah, just use a 2 or 3mm drill bit and drill a few holes up each end..

or you can heat up a nail and melt them in..

i'll leave it up to pepople with more experience to answer the rest of your questions.. i dont have alot..

but i'd say go with a probe thermostat.. anything will work with a heat mat...

but you might wanna get one you can use on lights too incase you want to have a light on it in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back