Snake catcher survives python strangulation in 'freak accident'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing this I'm definitely going to be more careful whenever I grab wild carpet pythons. I guess you never know what the reaction might be.

I feel like they should probably always have two people when catching snakes. Sure it's more expensive to have two people but it just takes one time for the snake to panic or a person to slip up and get tagged by something venomous for something to go wrong. I sure as hell would rather be trusting someone I know than some stranger for anything other than calling an ambulance.

I feel like they should probably always have two people when catching snakes. Sure it's more expensive to have two people but it just takes one time for the snake to panic or a person to slip up and get tagged by something venomous for something to go wrong. I sure as hell would rather be trusting someone I know than some stranger for anything other than calling an ambulance.
True, I always take a bunch of friends when I go herping. Just in case something goes wrong...

Latest posts

Back