• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Snake Collection Junlges/Murry Darlings & Custom Enclosures for Sale all must go....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca2301

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Jungle Pythons and Murry Darlings

Length
1m - 2m

Quantity Available
1 Female Jungle
2 Male Jungle
1 Pair of Murry Darlings
2 900 x 900 Jungle premium Snake Wisperer enclosures
2 4 x 2 x 2ft Custom timber snake enclosures professionally built and wired
1 4 x 1.5 x 1.5 Custom timber snake enclosure professionally built and wired
2 Snake hooks one Golf club one and the other is 600mm long.

Bred By

General Description
I currently have 5 snakes for sale. I am only selling my collection due to moving overseas for work. I have spent alot of time finding a good collection of snakes with great colour and markings and quiet placid to set up for breeding.

The Female Jungle i have has a great temperament and is 3.5yr old. I have not cooled her to breed as yet but was going to this year. She has never shown any aggression and hasnt striked or bitten at all. She is approx 4.5ft in length. $350

The first male Jungle has great markings including a stripe all the way down his back and is very bright in colour. I was contemplating showing him at the next reptile show in Sydney. I purchased him from Melbourne and has the Krauss blood line. I placed myself on a waiting list from the seller to make sure i got pick of the clutch when purchasing him. He was quiet placid but i havent had the opportunity to handle him as much lately and is a bit temperamental. Most of the time he doesnt bite but just makes a bit of a fuss. I know with more handling he would be fine. He is 2.5yrs old. $450

The other Male Jungle is only 18mth old and is very bright in colour. He is getting brighter as he is getting older. He is very timid and flightly due to a previous owner didnt look after him very well but fine once you get him out. I have only ever been bitten once as i startled him and not agressive. He is going to be a great snake and is approx 1m long. $300

I have one pair of Murry Darlings. They have been great snakes and have great colour and markings. One is quiet light and the other dark. They have never bitten me or shown any aggresion and have been a pleasure to own. They are just over 2 yrs old and would prefer not to split them as they have been together since hatchlings. $250 Each or $450 Pair

I have also have enclosures attached and would do a better deal selling snakes with enclosures and am negotiable on some snake prices.

Enclosures and extras
900 x 900 Snake Wisperer custom Jungle setup $450 Each
4 x 2 x 2 Custom ones $250 Each
4 x 1.5 x 1.5 $150
Snake hooks $50 Both

Regards,
Luke

View attachment 258531

Willing to Freight?
Prefer not to.

Contact Details
PM or txt/call Luke 0428922353

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
With Purchase

Other Details
Negotiable on all prices...

Attachments

• Showing Both other sets of Enclosures.jpg
    Showing Both other sets of Enclosures.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 900 x 900 Jungle Enclosures.jpg
    900 x 900 Jungle Enclosures.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 161
  • Male Murry Darling.jpg
    Male Murry Darling.jpg