Snake terror for pensioner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly33

Reaction score
Published On: 9-12-2009
Source: The Northern Star

Lismore man Frank Howell didn't know what hit him when he awoke in his lounge chair at 3am last Wednesday.

“I thought someone had belted me on the back of the hand with a broom handle,” the shaken pensioner said.

Mr Howell was bitten by an unidentified snake in the lounge room of his Mountain View Drive home, Goonellabah, but did not fully comprehend what had happened until much later that day.

Groggy and tired he went to bed, only to wake at 7am with a 'violent headache'. He continued with his plans for the day, which included driving to Coolangatta to be with his wife, who recently suffered a stroke.

Go to Original Article

I had a woman from St Helena call me to say she'd woken with two large red-bellied black snakes in her bed. Luckily she froze, though in terror. She reached for the phone beside her bed and called me and I made her promise not to move an inch until I got there.

ohhhhh my gosh!!!!

So many saucy "wake up with a snake in the bed" jokes........

PFFFFFFFTTTTTTT whats even worse then any of this is GEORGE THE SNAKE MAN ........he is sumed up in one word .....ring toss .......(exclude the ring part and add ER )

very frightening to think "George the Snakeman" is still going....I've only seen the one video...but from that how he is allowed to continue operating beggars belief!

[video=youtube;brEyVyqBaCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brEyVyqBaCM[/video]

and this is why ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back