Snake TV

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olivehydra

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Intersting show on Discovery tonight "Anatomy of a snakebite", should be repeated if you missed it? Biomechanical look at constrictors among other things "proving" death is a result of circulatory shutdown as opposed to lack of oxygen. Large boids produce inexcess of 30psi of pressure, enough to stop the heart, and blow out you eyes! Also at the correct angle "snap" the neck of a human. Featured that american chap (Lou something ??) who was killed (but revived) by his 23 ft retic. Beware, lots of scary music to build up suspense :wink:

Hey Dorian, just as all the top breeders keep squeeky clean with the NPWS...........

Surely you can write it off as professional development..im going to give it a go next return anyway...it makes as much sense as when i was mowing lawns and wrote off food for my "guard dog"

I love those "guard dog" accountants. Now I KNOW you live near Liverpool. and where are my rats? oops, I was meant to come to your place wasn't I. Please PM your address.

I love those "guard dog" accountants. Now I KNOW you live near Liverpool. and where are my rats? oops, I was meant to come to your place wasn't I. Please PM your address.

30lb per square in, thats only double normal air pressure at sea level.

So, Pete, does that mean you are a physicist? You should bring your famlily out one day and let your lovely wife drive home. we could talk accountant/physicist stuff all night.

According to the TV Guide in the Telegraph, there's an Attenborough doco on Dragons (primarily Aussie lizards) on Animal Planet, Saturday night at 6:30pm.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back