Snake with foot found in China.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearded_Penguin

Not so new Member
Reaction score
[h=2]A snake with a single clawed foot has been discovered in China, according to reports.[/h]I woke up and heard a strange scratching sound. I turned on the light and saw this monster working its way along the wall using his claw," said Mrs Duan of Suining, southwest China.

More info at link:
Snake with foot found in China - Telegraph

Oooops, didn't check the date, sorry guys, four year old news.
Still very interesting.

That's creepy as hell! I'd freak out if I woke up to that in the bedroom. Poor little guy.
Haha

Thanks for sharing

Love to know what that University's findings were, are more snakes about to start appearing with limbs? or was it just a freak of nature?, shame she killed it....:(

RAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Kill first ask questions later. This could be evolution in the making.

RAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Kill first ask questions later. This could be evolution in the making.

I highly doubt it. What purpose would a parasitic foot on a snake serve? Other then getting in the way. I do agree it should not have been killed.

I highly doubt it. What purpose would a parasitic foot on a snake serve? Other then getting in the way. I do agree it should not have been killed.

Sincere apologies obviously I don't have the qualifications as you do to make my statement. It was merely a thought and my belief that snakes originally started out with apendages.

I stand corrected.

Another wonderful piece of evidence for evolution by natural selection. Very fascinating that it was an actual functioning limb.

Sincere apologies obviously I don't have the qualifications as you do to make my statement. It was merely a thought and my belief that snakes originally started out with apendages.

I stand corrected.

There's no need to get all defensive. I was just merely stating my thoughts on your post. After all that's what a forum is for correct? In no way shape or form do I feel I am more qualified then you. I don't know where you got that idea from. It's a proven fact snakes started out with appendages, but they evolved away from them for a reason.

Could be something it ate that scratched away at the snakes inside and popped out a bit like a lizard or something

Nor does your conspiracy have a leg to stand on, man.
Stop scratching for the truth!

Wow! Looks like Creationism took another hefty kick to the guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back