• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Snakes for sale near me on Facebook?, genuine seller? Or scam?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROP789

Reaction score
Hi, i just want to be sure that the seller name Vaidas Ryzakovas from “snakes for sale near me” in Facebook is genuine and not a scam. The person says that i cannot pick it up the snake in person as i am a newbie and that delivery is needed, that i need to transfer money to his bank account. I live in Australia, W.A 6053.

Thanks in advance, if anyone have any idea/ input.

Sincerely,
Resan.

It sounds a little suspicious, newbies are fine to pick up snakes, I drove to pick up my snake and it was fine, if I were you I personally wouldn't buy anything off someone like that but its up to you. What species is it? I'm assuming he hasn't given his address, so if you give him the money he could easily just not Rock up.

It sounds a little suspicious, newbies are fine to pick up snakes, I drove to pick up my snake and it was fine, if I were you I personally wouldn't buy anything off someone like that but its up to you. What species is it? I'm assuming he hasn't given his address, so if you give him the money he could easily just not Rock up.
Trying to get stimson phyton

the seller says that he will get a courier company to deliver it to me. In the end, i told him that i’ll pass and i would rather get it where the transaction is done face to face.

Slight correction, @Southernserpent. You can't import pythons into WA, but you can import colubrids and elapids. I have done this several times - all legal.

As for the OP's query, this sounds very suss and as an occasional seller myself I would advise NEVER to part with money without actually seeing the snake for sale (not just a pic) unless you know and trust the seller.

Slight correction, @Southernserpent. You can't import pythons into WA, but you can import colubrids and elapids. I have done this several times - all legal.

As for the OP's query, this sounds very suss and as an occasional seller myself I would advise NEVER to part with money without actually seeing the snake for sale (not just a pic) unless you know and trust the seller.
Thanks for the correction I should of said pythons not snakes

Latest posts

Back