• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Snakes plus enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Hunt

Reaction score
Hi…due to relocating for work I have to part with my snakes. I am giving them away to anyone interested including there enclosures for free.

Female Albino Darwin carpet Python 5 years old
Female Hypo Bredli 5 years old
Female Stimson Woma 6 years old.

They all handle fine out of cages. Some accessories included as well.

Pickup Camden NSW

Hi…due to relocating for work I have to part with my snakes. I am giving them away to anyone interested including there enclosures for free.

Pickup Camden NSW
Hey mate can I get the albino Darwin from you please?

Pickup Camden NSW
Hey m8. Pls give me a call if u have a python and enclosure still available. I have had a snake when I was much younger but must be very handleable as my 4yo son is obsessed with snakes and will want to handle.. I am not a novice but certainly no expert thus the need for a friendly python.. I am in Adelaide but happy to pay postage.. 0423 809 806.. thankyou

Back