Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been ticking along ok for the past year, and look, you seem to have found your way back. ;)

I have been checking in every now and then since I stopped posting regularly.
It is the changes I see elsewhere such as FB where everyone is fed up with the countless groups that have prompted me to think its time to promote this site as a better alternative.
Perhaps I am wrong, maybe this site is going great and everyone is happy to stay on FB

You two both make good points from either side of the fence and thank you both for having your say.

Isn't this type of banter the stuff we are trying to avoid these days or do you think this kind of discussion has a place on APS? I agree with Joshs thoughts around how Wallys message could be taken the wrong way and scare off people rejoining/joining however Wally makes a decent argument to a couple of statements and we are trying to move away from censoring everything.

Not pointing fingers, I am genuinely curious as I know back in the day these type of debates would have been censored/blitzed.

I think as long as things don't get personal, debates like this one definitely have a place here.

I rarely post on here as by the time I have written a few lines the site wants me to sign back in again and the text is lost. I just wrote a few lines about my experiences with the site and gripes but the wheels just fell off it again.

Not pointing fingers, I am genuinely curious as I know back in the day these type of debates would have been censored/blitzed.

Any criticism of the forum was quickly censored.

I certainly didn't intend to scare off people joining/rejoining, and if it is perceived that way I apoligise. Josh is entitled to his opinions and any suggestions he makes in regards to improving the forum should be taken into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back