Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconboy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
About time I got some pics, sorry about some of the quality.

First one is the shelving setup. In order, left to right, top to bottom:
Heated using heatcord routed into particle board (except top shelf which has a minimal 1 line of a heatcord for a tiny bit of warmth). Strophurus have UV (reptiglo 5.0)

1. Red Eye GTF x 5, Eastern Dwarf GTF x 4, Pink tongues x 3
2. Strophurus intermedius trio, Strophurus ciliaris pair 1, Strophurus ciliaris pair 2, Strophurus wiliiamsi trio
3. Oedura lesueurii trio, Strophurus taenicauda x 1, Christinus mamoratus x 4, Heteronotia binoei trio

Attachments

• shelving1.jpg
    shelving1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 255
Second Pic is beardie tank with 4x Pygmys. Missing fake rock at the moment as they pooed all over it.

Phillips 40w spot globe for heat, NEC blacklight for UV

Attachments

• beardietank.jpg
    beardietank.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 237
Some individual pics

Red Eye, Eastern Dwarfs, Central Beardie (currently living with the Pygmys)

Attachments

• redeye.jpg
    redeye.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 99
  • dwarffrogs.jpg
    dwarffrogs.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 103
  • stumpy.jpg
    stumpy.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 115
Pygmy Beardie (mutant, 1/2 size of clutch mates at 9mths old!), Bynoe gecko, and another Bynoe, possibly gravid by the looks of her tummy.

Attachments

• tinypygmy.jpg
    tinypygmy.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 112
  • bynoe1.jpg
    bynoe1.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 117
  • bynoe2.jpg
    bynoe2.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 93
Strophurus ciliaris (Katherine NT form) male, then female (you can just see the bump of her eggs, should pop anyday I hope), Strophurus intermedius in hide, and Strophurus wiliiamsi.

Thank god, thats it, having too much trouble remembering these names and who's who!!

Attachments

• maleciliarisnt.jpg
    maleciliarisnt.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 101
  • femaleciliarisnt.jpg
    femaleciliarisnt.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 103
  • intermedius.jpg
    intermedius.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 89
  • williamsi.jpg
    williamsi.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 108
great set ups, falconboy, wish i had the space.

I wish I had more space! This lot is crammed into my entry foyer. Moving later in the year/early next year so don't have a permanent spot til we move. Hopefully I will have a whole room to myself. Yummo!

Great setups, wish i could have the same but the divorce wouldnt be worth it :lol: cool geckos !!

Great setups, wish i could have the same but the divorce wouldnt be worth it :lol: cool geckos !!

My misses is very cool. Even when I'm undecided about buying something, she usually says 'if you like them, buy them'. So I do - you can't argue with a woman!!! :lol:

haha, i think an entry foyer is more impresive than the brightly lit corner of my cramped bedroom, but i hope you find a nice house, maybe even escape this horrible little shire, and give the reptiles the master bedroom with the best windows.

haha, i think an entry foyer is more impresive than the brightly lit corner of my cramped bedroom, but i hope you find a nice house, maybe even escape this horrible little shire, and give the reptiles the master bedroom with the best windows.

Yes we are escaping the shire, looking at Epping, Beecroft, Cheltenham area.

I hope so Ian. I'll be disappointed if the beardies, the intermedius and ciliaris don't give me viable eggs and bubs, anything else gives me something I'll be stoked.

They all look terrific Falconboy! No actual pics of the O.lesueurii or S.taenicauda?

The O.lesueurii are psycho geckos, they were in their hide and if I disturb them they will fly up and out the tub before I have time to blink. Complete nut cases. :shock:

Heres my little boy Twiggy. I think he's one of my cutest geckos. He was one of user 'Twiggz' deformed ones (front leg). Would like to pair him up with an unrelated female and see what happens genetically with this, but female taenicauda seem to be as rare as hens teeth at the moment. I'm assuming by the bulge at the base of his tail its male, I was surprised as it was quite obvious like it is even at about 5 mths old

twiggytherm.jpg

I doubt the leg issue will effect hatchlings falconboy. Good luck finding a female S.taenicauda, and I mean that!

He's a very nice looking boy though. You seem to be getting into the Strophurus alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back