Some shots of Canada

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I've been enjoying all the pictures of Austrailia so I'd thought you guys might like to see some of Canada. My wife took the good ones.

Little guy in my garden(western toad)
100_0368.sized.jpg

Winter in British Columbia
100_0144.sized.jpg

Young wondering black bear
100_0517.sized.jpg

Summer in British Columbia ( some kind of butter fly)
100_0480.sized.jpg

Me catching a wester pacific rattlesnake ( I had to through in one snake picture).
100_0528.sized.jpg

100_0532.sized.jpg

Thanks for looking. Merry Christmas all.

nice!

canada is on my list of places to go along with peru and sweden :)

btw nice tats, is the one on your right arm tribal ?

NIce photos! I take it most of those were taken in the U.S. . I think what you called a red diamond back is actually a mojave rattlesnake. If it is they are dangerous as hell-possibly the most venomous rattlesnake. I also think your woodland rattlesnake is actually a timber rattlesnake. We used to have timbers here in eastern Canada but they have been extict here since the 40's. The beaded lizard is great too. I love animals. Thanks for sharing.

kevyn said:
NIce photos! I take it most of those were taken in the U.S. . I think what you called a red diamond back is actually a mojave rattlesnake. If it is they are dangerous as hell-possibly the most venomous rattlesnake. I also think your woodland rattlesnake is actually a timber rattlesnake. We used to have timbers here in eastern Canada but they have been extict here since the 40's. The beaded lizard is great too. I love animals. Thanks for sharing.

I wasnt to sure on the names so I sent them to the keeper the one holding the beaded lizard and there the names he can back with apart from that I wouldnt have a clue

Nice pics kevyn, I love the bear cub, looks lost. as for the rattler, better you than me mate. thats a short stick lol :D

Thanks for looking everyone. Wattso compaired to what you guys have in Austrialia, I was in no danger. Northern Pacifics are very docile and their venom is only moderately toxic. I probably should have told you all that they are killers and my life was in constant danger :D ! But that's far from the case. Steve Irwin I'm not. As for the bear that was probably his/her first season away from it's mother. It was a really tough summer here, very dry and almost the whole area was on fire. Nobojono, that is a tribal peice on my arm and half of my other selve is tribal. I was big on it as a teen ager. Both arms still need to be finished.

I gotta say its been awsome just seeing all the pictures of your native wild life and hearing and learning from all of you. Thanks and Merry Christmas once again.

Thank you for shearing your photos with us Kev. I love the tedy bear.

what happend to tattos when ya like 100 years old do they shrivle up like ya skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back