soon to be new member

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bikiescum2003

Reaction score
After 2 days straight in the labor ward our boy finally arrived at 1:30 am, Thursday morning.. Little Cameron Paul Lee just hit 8.5 on the scales. (Not all that fat, just long)
This is my first baby and I can tell you now I?m not looking forward to going through this again although its worth it in the end! This would have to be the most exhausting emotional thing I have ever been through. Siobhan (my better half) pulled through it better than me I think?.
Anyway enough of my ramblings? here?s a couple of pics

Awwwwww! How cute! Congratulations to you both! Great times ahead, not least of which is lack of sleep! Strangly though, it will be worth it! ;-)

One thing though.... given your username, I would have expected to see at LEAST a leather jacket on the little tyke! :)

When he gets big enough to type we'll have to give him his own username.... maybe tricyclescum?? ;-) :? :roll:

thank you... we are all home now... bloody tired.
he has his first bike on layby its a pocket rocket that looks like an R1 so he can ride before he walks..lol

congrats!I bet it feels great being a father now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back