Sourcing ALL Colubrids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chirpyderp

Reaction score
Hey all,

I currently keep Common Tree Snakes, and getting a Brown Tree Snake. I don't keep any pythons and I am wanting to only work with Colubrids as my main focus, maybe eventually branching into Elapids.

I am wanting to source some Keelbacks and Slaty Greys, also would absolutely love some Northern Tree Snakes but seriously doubt anyone keeps those.

If anyone has contacts for these species let me know. I have the ability to set up enclosures for their very specific needs.

Also looking for Night Tiger subspecies, and any other CTS that might be available.

I’d suggest trying to make friends with some people in the NT who can legally collect Keelbacks and Slateys as there isn’t many around in the private sector. The Northerns are limited but there is some around too. The rest of the tree snakes (BTS/Nights and colour phases of CTS) WA seems to have a pretty good population that often gets imported to the East.

I’d suggest trying to make friends with some people in the NT who can legally collect Keelbacks and Slateys as there isn’t many around in the private sector. The Northerns are limited but there is some around too. The rest of the tree snakes (BTS/Nights and colour phases of CTS) WA seems to have a pretty good population that often gets imported to the East.

Hey, thanks for replying. I do have a contact I can get Slatey Greys, and Gold Phase CTS from in NT but sadly not Keelbacks.

Do you know people who keep Northerns? I've actually been told they no longer exist in the hobby, but I'd really love to be put in touch with anyone who may be keeping them.

Thanks

Hey, thanks for replying. I do have a contact I can get Slatey Greys, and Gold Phase CTS from in NT but sadly not Keelbacks.

Do you know people who keep Northerns? I've actually been told they no longer exist in the hobby, but I'd really love to be put in touch with anyone who may be keeping them.

Thanks
They are definitely held at the Cairns Aquarium I’m not sure if the herp keepers there have any that they keep personally or not but there is definitely some there.

Latest posts

Back