Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Just to let everyone know that some people on here won some trophies at the show.
Pyror - Best Python (bredl)
Johnbowemonie - Best Diamond
GarthnFay - Best Skink, Best Bluetongue - (westIe bluey)
There were some more but I can't remember the exact categories.
One SCHS member won three trophies with the same bearded dragon. I can't help myself but to give myself and Garth a pat on the back as the beardie was bred by us and 'yellowbeard' is the father.

If anyone else can add to this and let us know what trophies that you won.....please do.

Johnbowemonie also got runner up dragon with her Southern Forest Dragon.
Good on you Simone!!

I wanna see some pics of the winners! The reps that is, not the ownes :)

We (family) with one Maccie in our collection visited the show and were very impressed with it all. All beautiful well kept reptiles. And what a range!
I think you were all winners and well done :D . It was a big turnout.

I will post pics this weekend, i need some new shots of my babies.

Simone.

Your Western Bluey was awesome Fay, congrats.

i have to say simone diamonds is real pretty

Oh shucks, thanks Alby. I've always said Diamonds are a girls best friend. I'm hooked on them but not as hooked as Pugsly.
Will you be at the next Mac herp meeting?

Simone.

Mmmm yeah, true.. lol

When is the next Mac herps meeting?

Was it just me or was there less displays this year than last year at the show?? I love that scrubby though.. wow great first rep to see whn ya walk in the doors.

C'mon on, where are the pics?? Why do have to wait till the weekend johnbowespunkie....:D:D

I don't really have any recent pics Hugsta but i'll have all the time in the world this weekend to take pics just for you :wink:
Simone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back