Southern Angle Headed Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HerpNthusiast

Reaction score
Hey guys I am interested in these awesome creatures couldn't get the Storr's Monitor so now I'm choosing between Angle-Heads and Smooth Knob-Tails as our next and final new species addition to our reptile room as we will get mates for our present geckos now I've seen a lot of care sheets for these animals but I would like to know the dimensions for two of these animals and do they only need UV I'll probably get one to start with or two add maybe another one in later years that is if I get them and could any of you post a pic of your setup.

Thanks in Advance.

nooooo, angle headed dragons are NOT for beginers, plus your only 13 and a newbie.

angle headed dragons are very moody, sensitive, sulk and also get stressed very easily.

all it takes is moving a few fake plants around and they sulk because they are unhappy and go off food.
they hate people constantly walking past their enclosure ect not a dragon for kids or inexperienced people.

please stick with the knob tails as they are much easier to look after and do not need as much care as AHD.

Ok thanks I'd rather keep an animal that is not a sulkie oh well anyway on gecko watch now thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back