speckled feeder roaches from herpshop

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkgone

Reaction score
sup just wondering has anyone used any of these fellas from the herpshop?If so r they any good (for beardies)thanks

yes they are great. Ive bought about 500 from herpshop and they breed like mad also beardies eat them like mad there good and easy to raise

do u just use the roaches brendan or do u use crixs as well?

Yup bk, I am a long term user of those roaches and they are loved by everything I try them on so far:)
They are nice and crunchy too :)

Dark toenail polish will become a hazard if your beardie roams about the house. Serious .... thats how good the roaches are

A breader I visited recently warned me about my finger nails for exactly the same reason! :)

Dont you paint yours black nicole? could be lookin alot like dinner for a beardie! :lol: lol

Yep, they've been black for 8 years now...
I think it was good advice, I can see how the beardies would make the mistake, I wouldn't blame them, but just in case I didn't pat them much. :) Lol

the herp shop roaches r awsome, everything from ackies to geckos eat them. this comming tuesday i will be recieving my 5th batch of 350 roaches. Trust me...ya cant go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back