Speckled Feeder Roaches

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The roaches come packed in tubes n cartons once there opened they need to be put into a plastic tub with fluon around the top to stop escapees,left in an open tube or carton they will escape.They are great as the lizards love them but you must maintain them & use a regular coat of fluon on the tubs or the buggers go everywhere,even if they do escape they dont appear to breed well in a domestic house like cockies.

i know of a feeder for crickets. u put them in the rock and they come out. i do that sometimes with my beardie before school

So are you buying them from herp shop Africa? And if you can tell me if the price is right for quantity you getting from them.

i just ordered some 10mm and 25mm ones and they should be here on tuesday

Yeah Slatey, I am buying from the Herp shop regularly. They are excellent value for money, (much cheaper than crickets), and you get heaps of them. I swear my lizards prefer them to crickets too. When I first tried changing to roaches from crickets I thought I would have trouble with the transition but no way! From the first roach I threw in they loved them.
The other thing you mentioned, (or it may have been someone else,lol, was transport. While I am fairly local to the Herp Shop and pick mine up I have been out there when he is packing them for freighting and I can tell you if I was ordering mail order I would be very happy with the way they are packed :)

OK Africa. That will take out my planing to order them with return address to my next door naighbour.
Thanks for all this information everybody.

Hi, We are the Rodent Ranchers in SA. We are looking to diverify into other foods for Reptiles, Amphibians, Beardies, Turtles etc., Is anyone interested in buying Crickets, Mealworms or Speckled Feeder Roaches(Woodies).?????? :?:

hey i feed carrots and dog buiscuits to my roaches is this all they need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back