Speed of APS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Reaction score
Not really sure if this is an issue with the new chat server but on Saturday 8-3-03 night (about 10-30pm) the pages from APS loaded incredibly slowly. All other web pages on other sites were fine just APS. Is anyone else having this problem? The speed is so slow that the site is nearly unusable. Also there are funny things happening with the date saying that when I logged in last it was the 9-3-03 when it is still the 8th and the top of the web page also says it is the 8th.

Something weird happening here!

Cheers Hawkeye

Seems to have sorted itself out now but then again there is no-one on the chat mode at the moment. I'll just keep an eye on this.

Cheers Hawkeye

Network Outage 03/07/03
Today, we experienced a substantial attack that resulted in a partial outage of our network.
I am unable to provide detailed information of the attack at this time.
The entire Network Team and Network Operations Centers worked very hard to bring this to a resolution.
On behalf of all of us at the Datacenter I would like thank every one of you for your patience.
I will try to update you you later this evening as I receive details from our other techs on this issue.
Thank you,
Keith Linden CEO
Webmanix Hosting

Dates do correcspond (US is about 18 hours behind us) so I guess that would explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back