spider with skink

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I thought some here may be interested in this big spider that had caught itself a lizard under a house at hervey bay,it certainly surprised me it was upside down under a big block of wood.Met the oldfella up in QLD on a toad killing spree :D and he said its definetly a river heads triantelope :D

re spider

africancichlidau said:
I bet the skink won :)
Uncle afro it was as dead as a door nail,i dont reckon they would be given much cheek to spiders that size.Quite a nice looking spider really,i didnt kill it but a toad nearby copped it 8)

re spider

westhamsc said:
yeah my moneys on the skink :D :lol:
naomi whats the spider she is an expert at blurry spider photos :D :lol:
Dont back the skink westy he is Gooooooooooooonnnneee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: and tuff about blurry 8) :lol:

re spider

africancichlidau said:
Still reckon it won though, probably killed the spider within an hour
Fair suck of the sav afro its a skink not Bruce Lee :lol:

re spider

africancichlidau said:
Sorry mate, didn't realise Bruce Lee had parasites too :)
What do you mean the skink had parasites afrofishy,there is no worse parasite than a filthy big bum wooping spider dining out on your body sucking the crowlys out of it :shock: Thats goooooooooooooonnnee :lol: Like you telling me Bruce Lee died of mites or was eaten by his pet spider :?: :p

Cool :D

Hard to tell what it is, I reckon it's a very gravid huntsmen of some sort, considering location and size.

Some spiders die from eating skinks, they can carry this worm which kills the spider, so the skink may win yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back