Spiney Leaf Insects

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkslinger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Picked these Guys up to day from Bunnarong Aquarium in Frankston
Great deal $98 full set up + 2 critters.

tn_P1090536.jpg

tn_P1090537.jpg

tn_P1090523.jpg

tn_P1090522.jpg

how big was the setup?my brother bought a decent sized container with three females and two males for $50 the other day. Looks great either way.

how big was the setup?my brother bought a decent sized container with three females and two males for $50 the other day. Looks great either way.

I used to breed them by the hundred in enclosures which cost me $3 to buy and about 50c to modify :p I'm sure Inkslinger's one looks better though :p

They're cool looking but I find them a little boring myself.. Maybe it's because i have a penchant for venomous and pain inflicting things?

It'd be a pain to have to supply them with fresh leaves etc constantly. That being said, the ones I have handled were really cool. Like robots.

I used to breed them by the hundred in enclosures which cost me $3 to buy and about 50c to modify :p I'm sure Inkslinger's one looks better though :p

Yeah I know. My brothers enclosure has nothing on this one. Although it will do the job for now until he gets something like this. Plus is think he bargained them to get an extra couple or something. I can't believe how much these things can go for, a local petshop to me is charging $45 dollars for a singles stick insect!

Yeah I know. My brothers enclosure has nothing on this one. Although it will do the job for now until he gets something like this. Plus is think he bargained them to get an extra couple or something. I can't believe how much these things can go for, a local petshop to me is charging $45 dollars for a singles stick insect!

$45 wow I think they are $18 each on there own

Its set up for display at my place of work so yep I think its worth the $50, but I agree with you John if breeding simple and cost efficient is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back