Strange day at work

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirCooled

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Work started today a bit hectic but was still having fun,then my phone rang and a workmate needed urgent help with a snake.Being he was a bit of a joker I didn't take this to serious,but went anyway.I found about 20 people at about 5 metres from a beautiful 2.5 metre carpet snake.The distance was incase the snake grew wings or something.The some shocked,some nearly fainted when I walked straight up checked the body temp and response from this sleeping beauty.Then grabbed its head and body put into waiting sack. Weight was approx 4 kgs,condition looked good,no signs of injury.My work is surrounded by bushland,but because of different reasons I had to carefully pick a release area.Couple hours after release I had a strange question,why was I dumping body parts? All up was an excellent day.

Hehe, sounds interesting :)

What kind of snake?

I've seen a snake at work.

Strange thing is, I work on a ship LMAO!

Actually a snake that size would be a good way to get rid of body parts lol. Good work.

Thats actually not the strangest question,but can't say too much.
I was really annoyed but with the crowd that gathered,every pic was Bigfoot/Loch Ness quality,very fuzzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back