Stressed Central Netted Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamas

Reaction score
I got a Central netted dragon a few weeks ago and he was very happy running around, eating, pooping, basking and happy to be handled for the first day or two but now is not eating properly and running away and then closing his eyes.
I'm not sure why he's suddenly gotten so stressed out but I'm getting really worried about him.
We also in the last few days got our second netted who is in the same enclosure having the time of his life eating and just doing normal lizard stuff.

Enclosure has a gradient from around 40 to 25 degrees, leafy shading on both sides with a central hide and a large croc skull shaped piece through the middle. Substrate is red dirt and enclosure is roughly 1.2m X 70cm X 70cm.
I plan on getting them a larger terrarium as they grow but they are both very small at the moment.

Any advice would be great as I really want him to get some food in and to calm down a little so that he can have a happy life

Welcome to the forum Tamas. Guys more knowledgeable will be along soon to answer your questions.

Back