Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my murray darling carpet python likes to wrap his tail around his head and squeeze, and the funny part is that he doesnt relize its him doing it to himself. so funny!!!

my carpet python is so determined to escape that its torn the tissue away from its mandible, requiring surgery. this has happened 3 times now. she's also rubbed her nose so much that she caused an abcess kinda thing which also needed surgery. stupid, expensive bitch!

Well my male coastal peed and pooed all over his female companion and let me tell you i had a huge mess to clean and she was not at all impressed.....:|

my bearded dragon ate a crricket and it jumped out of his mouth
lol it wwas funny until i saw it was half eaten

m

Dr nick gecko is very very very funny looks like hes got a beer gut. lol. what does the frog have on it? SAND?

bekaspictures003-3.jpg

*no comment required*

My mac constantly climbs the gap in the glass doors, gets to the top, stretches way out across the roof and gravity takes care of the rest. It's actually starting to worry me....silly snake.

When I feed my Central Netted Dragon crickets, my three beardies get all excited and start jumping up at the glass while standing on their back legs. Looks so funny cause it looks like they're doing a dance routine..lol

I had a green tree frog who used to sit posing with a cricket sitting plumb in the middle of his head, both facing the same way!!!!!!! Could never get a decent pic of it.
Of the two md's we have, we feed the boy on a tray-table away from his girl, main reason being that she always seemed to like his feed too, so, still hanging onto hers, she'd wrap her tail around his head, holding his jaws shut, I guess to save it for herself later!!!!! Now, when we take the boy out to feed, he does his usual kamikaze style leap at the rat, then hurls himself, tail anchored on to the table top, over the edge and just hang there with his rat securely wrapped in his coils!!!!! (getting the last bit of rat 'down' is an interesting sight!!)

we should continue this thread theres bound to be more funny stories. my spotted would stalk cock roachs get close and they would run away every time she does it i laugh ha lol more stories!!

My male blue tongue was head putting the glass one time so i opened it and when i went to grab him he stopped and looked at me then got all pissy and ran away :D

My Ridge Tail Monitor once ate a pebble that was on the cage floor, even after chewing on it and realising it was a tough, hard object. It was found regurgitated on the cage floor several days later :? I have a wealth of stories from three years of keeping this lizard, due to its endless antics

My beardie decided to escape from its double panel glass doors, then go play hide and seek in a nice warm spot. Think kitchen appliances and you'll know where she decided to warm up :) sneaky bugger.

When one of my juvie tarantulas gets angry an starts rearing up at you, she falls on her back and stays there for like 3 mins, dripping venom. Soooo funny to watch!!! poor little spider she is.

my bredli wraps herself around the thermomitor i have suctioncaped onto her glass door and in the middle of the night it gives and she go's plonk on the bottom of the enclosure the next morning i get up and put the thermomitor back up and a few weeks later she does it again and again and again lol she hasnt done it in about 3 weeks now so im hoping she has learnt
11092009004.jpg

11092009003.jpg

11092009002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back