Support Centre

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

longqi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
How do you get to use the Support Centre link at the bottom of the page?

Tried it all afternoon and just get a blank page when I try to use it to contact Adam

I don't seem to have a problem Longqi. So I have no idea what is wrong.

I had some issues a couple of weeks back accessing it on my wireless connection ... now I'm back home, it's working properly.
maybe it's just being temperamental :?

some of my friends have been having trouble getting on the support centre as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you get to use the Support Centre link at the bottom of the page?

Tried it all afternoon and just get a blank page when I try to use it to contact Adam

Same thing with me.

I have tried to access the support centre numerous times in the last couple of months with no success either :(

Have you tried a different browser? The Support Centre page looks like it's written by a different company to the rest of the site so your browser just might not like the programming language they've used..?

If the people with problems listed what browser they are using and the version it would probably help adam find a solution for you.

just saying it doesnt work for me really gives no details that can be useful as its a problem that seems to affect some people only.. I use IE v8 with no problems

I use Google Chrome and this is the error that happens:
Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving Support Centre - Aussie Pythons & Snakes. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

I don't need to use the support centre anymore, but when I did (as in, after I submitted the ticket to track it) it wouldn't work.

Hi
Adam if you read this could you message me please
Still cannot contact support centre through any of the available browsers here
Trried direct email but no reply yet

Ty
peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back