swimming beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neven

Reaction score
can beardies swim?
i have seen a pic of teamshermans white phase beardy in what looks like pretty deep water. just wondering if i could put mine in water.
nev

mine swim in my paddling pool with me all the time, they love it, they sit on me for a while, go of and chase dragon flies come back and sit on me when they are tired, they are so cute.

Angel

Ditto that :)
My guys get in the bath tub every week or so. I run it about 5cm deep so that they can still stand, but they appear to quite enjoy it.

mine paddle about in there water bowl, its about 4-5 cm, deep, they seem to like jumpin in an out, splish splash. :D theres a vid of one in the water bowl in my vid gallery.

I have four Beardie babies and they are about two months old and they love swimming in there water bowl. At first I wasn't sure if they were just running thru or cooling, but when I watched them they swim to one end just like Godzilla swishing there tails back and forth, then they duck there heads under and swim back to the other end. I will have to put a "No diving" sign up because they jump down from the top of there rocks into the water. :lol:

yeah, my female like the odd swim, especially when she is shedding. she gets in with her head under the water and swishes around. I sometimes put them in the bath in warm water, usually when they have food on them that refuses to come off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back