T- Spotted x Marble Childrens?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlosTheSnake

Reaction score
I was just thinking - since tarbles are generally bred via T+ Childrens x Marble Childrens, what would it look like if a T- spotted python was bred with a Marble Childrens? As far as I know cross breeding some species is unethical, but not illegal. Has it been done before? There are so many more combinations possible... Granite x Marble? reduced pattern x marble?

They're all being worked on, some have been done already. The granite marbles aren't my cup of tea but variety is the spice of life and some will love them. T- marbles will look significantly different from a regular T- Antaresia, I'm sure some will love them and they'll be beautiful in their own way but probably not something I'd personally be into keeping, but something I'd be interested in seeing and admiring. Reduced pattern marbles are something I've produced a lot of and I'm quite into. Tarbles aren't 'generally' T+ marbles, they specifically are T+ marbles, that's the only thing a tarble is.

Ethical is subjective, I don't think you can objectively call cross breeding unethical. Legally it varies from clearly legal to clearly illegal to grey depending on where you are and who you are and what colour socks the relevant person in the relevant authority is wearing that day.

I've attached a picture of a pair of my reduced pattern pair of yellow marbles, just because I have it handy. It's difficult to pick favourite marbles with all the variety, but currently I'd probably say the reduced pattern vivid oranges we have would be it. I'll have to get some pictures. These yellow ones are also very cool.

Custard 1 marbles.jpg

Latest posts

Back