• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tarble Project Children's Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
For sale are two male/female pairs of tarble project Children's Pythons.

One pair is both visual marble 66% possible het T+. All offspring from this pairing will be visual marble or tarble (T+ marble).

Pair two has a female marble which is 66% possibly het T+ and a T+ male which is 66% possible het marble. Offspring from this pair will include 100% double hets and most likely one or all of the following:
1) marble 100% T+
2) T+ 100% marble
3) Tarble
This pair is guaranteed to be able to create tarbles, at most in the F2 generation.

Tarbles are still very rare and sell for thousands each.

Happy to discuss genetics with interested buyers.

All animals should be ready to breed next season if fed well.

All animals feeding and sloughing well etc.

Freight available ($100 to major airports, contact me for a quote on freight. No extra for freighting extra animals).

Contact me here by PM or email [email protected], you can also chat with me on Messenger if you like.

Contact me for prices and with any questions you have :)

All animals above shown in the pictures below.

In order Female marble poss het T+, female marble poss het T+ (you can choose either one to pair up with your male of choice if you get in first), male marble poss het T+, male T+ poss het marble.

Female marble poss het T+ f1.jpg Female marble poss het t+ F2.jpg Male marble poss het t+M1.jpg T+ poss het marbled M1.jpg

One pair of marble probable het T+ sold.

T+ male and one marble female (each probably het for the opposite trait) still available.

The available pair is a little cheaper and is guaranteed to be able to produce tarbles by F2, and almost 90% likely to give you at least one type of visual in the first clutch, and you'll prove out both animals in the first clutch. Very exciting pairing :)

Hi there
Guessing these might have already gone but would be keen on a Tarble female when available ?
And if you can advise the price that would be great
Cheers
Ed

Still have the T+ male and a marble female if you're interested in making your own tarbles.

You can have that pair for $720. With a bit of luck they'll produce a tarble or two next season.

Hopefully we'll have a tarble female available this season, not sure about price yet, but send me a message and keep in touch and we'll see how we go. The tarbles we've had available so far have been snapped up pretty quickly.

Hi Sdaji,

I think there is something wrong with your camera, it's not picking up any brown coloration in these snakes.

Hi Sdaji,

I think there is something wrong with your camera, it's not picking up any brown coloration in these snakes.

Thanks for the heads up. Maybe it would help if I dipped them in chocolate sauce?

are these still available?

The T+ 66% het marble male and a marble 66% T+ female pair is still available - great project if you're keen to make tarbles, and they're pretty nice animals in their own right. I've had a bad run with people discussing them at length and saying they 100% want them then disappearing after I've said no to several others. Haha, the reptile market is a fun game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back