The best kind of snake call!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamdeJong

Reaction score
I was called to a local mulch packing business a few days ago. Apparently one mummy Eastern Brown thought - quite sensibly - that the middle of a few hundred tons of haybales would be a perfect place for her eggs. She didn't take into account that the place was running full time, and these were disturbed by forklifts. One had hatched by the time I got there, twelve are now out with three more on the way! NOW tell me brown snakes aren't cute =)
DSC06092.JPGDSC06093.JPGDSC06095.JPGDSC06097.JPGDSC06103.JPGDSC06105.JPGDSC06107.JPGDSC06111.JPG

Well, of course they're cute! Is "congratulations" the right word? :)

just goes to show the condition eggs will hatch in.... instead of the work we go to lol

Oh nice pics, love the one in your hand lookiing out of the egg..
One time I had a tigersnake give birth , or start giving birth, in the bag on the way to being released.
another time, a lady called me to pick up skink eggs which she dug up and we hatched them in an incubater.
Baby browns are very cute.

Thanks Barry, Ian Jenkins (Snakes Downunder) said he'd heard about a tiger giving birth after being caught, might've been you? I've done the same with coastal carpets, didn't use an incubator this time as I had to house them inside out of the heat and it only dropped to 30 overnight.

Were you able to catch the mother? Awesome pics! How long until you release them?

so cute!!!

how can that be dangerous, look at those eyes!

oh my bad was a long day at work and should of read it properly the first time.

That's really cool.
I have a clutch of wild Beardy eggs at the moment.
Sure are cute, give them a kiss for me.

Cam,

I'm curious, do you do these relocations for extra cash in the uni holidays (I think you're a student)?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back