Thermostat problems

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thermostats

Yep - I think mine have arrived too! At least, I got one of those notifications from the post office saying, "Sorry we missed you", which is cr*p, as there was someone home - they just didn't try!

Looks like I've got a busy weekend setting up my new olive's permanent enclosure.

Hey Hawkeye - are you free to do yours this weekend?

enclosure size

1200 wide x 400 high x 750 deep (approx) - at least that'll be the size of the one I plan to buy this weekend if I can't find an old wardrobe like your setup.

You should live in Melbourne Lusty, I could make a fortune building all your cages and enclosures :) Try a couple of the op-shops for wardrobes that's where I picked mine up for the princely sum of 30 bucks or something like that! :)
Talking of what you saw down here the Coastals are being really good handlers of late :) Just had Mustang all over me out in the back yard :) Guinea pigs were looking a bit nervous though :twisted: :twisted:

Only 400 high David?
I know they are believed to be largely terrestrial, but I think Paul said (in a post before the forum clean up) that given some extra height, they would use it.
I was planning on much more head room, can anyone please confirm?
Paul, have I remembered your advice correctly?

400 high

The 400 high is the size of the enclosure that I know of. Actually, since I posted last night, I had a thought (it DOES happen sometimes!).

I can't remember where I saw it, but I once saw a photo of an old tv that had been gutted and converted into an enclosure. I have an old, large TV and I thought I'd have a go at converting that! :eek: - at least for a while until he grows too big for it. Should be an interesting project.

Hi David,

Yeah this weekend is good......best for me on Saturday arvo if thats good for you (need a sleep in after 8 days straight). Will call you tomorrow.

Cheers Hawkeye

You know one of the great things about this community is how you Sydney guys and gals seem to be able to hit it off so well, getting together to build enclosures etc. It really is great to see these friendships striking up all over the place up there I just wish it didn't make me so jealous :) Hehehe, oh well perhaps I should go on a Victorian membership drive :)

Hey David, thought you were coming to mine on Saturday? Got a better offer from the doc huh? :lol:

:)

Don't worry Nicole! I still love you! :eek:

Hawkeye said Sunday is fine, so we're still on! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back