Thermostat recommendations

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan82

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a 5 tier melamine rack for stimsons. Each running a heat cord. What does everyone recommend for a thermostat? The inkbird itc 1000 I'm using now click loudly when switching on and off. Looking for something silent and is it possible to run multiple heat cords from one thermostat. Thanks in advance.

assuming all setups are the same

If so, I personally always recommend microclimate or habistat pulse/dimming thermostats, and place the probe in middle enclosure at 33c

yes you can run multiple cords aslong as it doesnt exceed the max wattage for the thermostats, just make sure the thermostat is connected to a wall outlet and you have a good powerboard

assuming all setups are the same

If so, I personally always recommend microclimate or habistat pulse/dimming thermostats, and place the probe in middle enclosure at 33c

yes you can run multiple cords aslong as it doesnt exceed the max wattage for the thermostats, just make sure the thermostat is connected to a wall outlet and you have a good powerboard
Thanks Herpetology, yes each enclosure is identical. Will take your advice and get a habistat pulse ?

Back