Think I've been scammed?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chirpyderp

Reaction score
Hey all,

Not sure what to do.

I think I've possibly been scammed out of $2k which is a shame because it seemed really perfect. Genuine person who was able to provide licence details (although I didn't verify these), and spoke like a normal Aussie just nice and laid back and relaxed.

I'm used to buying birds online and getting them freighted without worries and yep even bigger amounts of money than that but still $2k isn't an amount I am just happy to write off.

Not sure what to do. I am not posting their information in case it is legitimate but definitely starting to worry...

Thanks.

Hey all,

Not sure what to do.

I think I've possibly been scammed out of $2k which is a shame because it seemed really perfect. Genuine person who was able to provide licence details (although I didn't verify these), and spoke like a normal Aussie just nice and laid back and relaxed.

I'm used to buying birds online and getting them freighted without worries and yep even bigger amounts of money than that but still $2k isn't an amount I am just happy to write off.

Not sure what to do. I am not posting their information in case it is legitimate but definitely starting to worry...

Thanks.
Have you lost contact with them, did the supply addresses, phone numbers ECT.
What was the purchase and details.

All these details would help the members to see if they can offer any possible help

One friend I know has been burned twice with paying online before meeting the person. They were getting an overly cheap price both times and was a lot less than $2000.

Latest posts

Back