This is the one I wait all year for

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing news Kev!

can’t wait to see more babies in future!! Great effort from the group of you fellas! Goes to show when you’re passionate about something you can achieve anything!

hope it took some higher up to take the lead and put their foot up some peoples butts…
Hopefully they give you an all expenses paid breeding facility 😂

Today, (01/03/22) is a great day! The day on which everything I've worked for, everything I've fought for, everything I've accomplished and achieved thus far has finally been recognised and rewarded. I won't elaborate here any further; however, I will say that the show is going to go on! A 2 year battle is finally over and a huge weight has been lifted off my mind and shoulders.
Yes! This is such great news!
You are literally saving this species mate, with the current floods I’m not 100% sure that there may be any wild Manning River Snapping Turtles left in the wild!

Looking forward to seeing more babies over the next few years!

Today, (01/03/22) is a great day! The day on which everything I've worked for, everything I've fought for, everything I've accomplished and achieved thus far has finally been recognised and rewarded. I won't elaborate here any further; however, I will say that the show is going to go on! A 2 year battle is finally over and a huge weight has been lifted off my mind and shoulders.
That is bloody great news, I am so happy for you and the Purvisi of course.

Hey Kev, 1 thing I forgot to ask ; since you incubated this clutch 2 degrees cooler than normal, will this affect the outcome ? I know some reptiles are temp dependant on sex but I know nothing about turtles

Latest posts

Back