Thought Id better introduce myself!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mazzarella

Reaction score
Ive been soaking up all the wonderful info on this site, and also asking a few questions. Im a perthy and have made the decision to get a little hatchy! Im finding this site awesome for info! I keep finding the answers to my questions :) I have 2 step twins and a partner. Also have the standard cat dog (although she has dingo inher so not so standard, and the cat had to be handraised) I also came across the galah as a just out of the nest feather ball and hand raised him, , our yard also is home to a few bobtails . Pretty much a zoo lol. We all are animal lovers in our house. I have saved a few animals, a possum and magpie, some crappy doves :) Im so excited about finally being a herp owner . So A HUGE Thanks to all the peeps who post here and make a nervous new mums life much easier! :p:p:lol::lol:

yer welcome to the site my place is ike a zoo so ppl keep telling me but i don't think i have it all yet lol

Welcome, yes this site answers pretty much most of life's questions, even if we dont know the answer we'll still argue the point..hehehe...but dont fear we are mostly friendly and willing to help..good luck in your choice of hatchy and remember...it never happened unless you get pics up, so get em up and you'll be more popular...

Hi! Great to have another West Aussie on here.
P.S Love your sig!

Hi Mazza, welcome. As LadySnake said, great to have another West Ozzie here....too many of those easterns on here...lol. I'm in Mandurah. I have a Stimmie, Barrie, he's 16 months old and I've had him 4 months....going on 5 months !! He's the only reptile I have and I'm happy to just have him. But also have a pet rat, 2 dogs (Bearded Collies) and several fish. And like you say....my biggest animal of all is hubby Brian. :)

Have fun here, it's a great place.

Cheers, Annie

YAY I picked him up, im tossing up the name Rupert, hes a bit feisty at the mo but, I spose being shoved in a cotton bag in a car for an hour will do that... Hes a funny little bugger, he is hiding, but when I came in the room earlier he was climbing the wall, kinda hanging off the suction cap of the thermometer, he fell off and almost looked shocked lol I am a bit wary of holding him, he seems a little distressed. I picked him out of 20, definatley the nicest, I held him in the shop, but dont quite know how to pick him up , wheres the person to plop him in my hands lol

hmm might have to wait for him to adjust

Welcome, yes this site answers pretty much most of life's questions, even if we dont know the answer we'll still argue the point..hehehe...but dont fear we are mostly friendly and willing to help..good luck in your choice of hatchy and remember...it never happened unless you get pics up, so get em up and you'll be more popular...
little rubert is a little traumatised still...:shock::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back