Tiger Snake Videos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikingtimbo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've spent a lot of time looking for Tiger Snakes around Melbourne's Eastern suburbs this summer and I've uploaded about thirty videos of them to YouTube. I've got a bit of a backlog too, so I'll continue to add more videos for a while even though the snake season's almost over. Here are a couple of unusual and beautiful Tigers I've come across recently:

A yellow one with fragmented, grey stripes:

Very Pale TIGER SNAKE - YouTube

The next video is one of several of a spectacular, very reddish Tiger with a nice physique. I'll be uploading a couple more videos of this guy as well, I think he's worth it. In this video you can clearly see him using his tongue to try to guage exactly where I am:

Ranga TIGER SNAKE (Part 3) - YouTube

Feel free to check out my channel, there are videos of various lizards, turtles and other things I've come across, as well as Tigers, Tigers and more Tigers.

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:
Some very nice looking snakes there Tim and you seem to be coming across plenty of them. Hope the weather holds out a little longer so we can keep enjoying your videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back