Tiger snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the Tigers I have relocated.
8BA7D1F3-2C52-4442-A74B-436635E6C0E3-165-0000000B100D7722_zpsb9177b56.jpg

3F2BF17A-7036-4409-89D2-9686AF20472A-165-0000000B4CFEF68C_zps5c15c3a3.jpg

7F692C58-8B38-4E93-813A-319FBEA985CE-263-00000033E9E83DA5_zps7df0ef0e.jpg

That's a magnificent Tiger Matt, I still haven't been able to find one of these since I moved up here. Are they hard to find ?

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2

That's a magnificent Tiger Matt, I still haven't been able to find one of these since I moved up here. Are they hard to find ?

Yeah I really like the look of the sunny coast tigers, haven't seen an ugly 1 yet.
I've only managed to find a couple but friends of mine have done really well with them, if you're in the right spot they're definitely there..

All beautiful!
Is there any story to the poor little mate with the wound? Looks like he might have had some 'help' getting that :(

That's stitchface, he was hit with a shovel before I could get to him so I took it to Shane Simpson at Karingal vet hospital and he put some stitches in and fixed his little smile.

I rehabbed him here for a month, and then released him in a safe pristine spot.

This was in Feb/March 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am not able to recieve PMs here so contact me on .................. Email jaselle 10@ Hotmail.com

or text me on ...................... 0408067062

or message me on Facebook ........................... "SNAKE CATCHER VICTORIA AUSTRALIA"

That's stitchface, he was hit with a shovel before I could get to him so I took it to Shane Simpson at Karingal vet hospital and he put some stitches in and fixed his little smile.

I rehabbed him here for a month, and then released him in a safe pristine spot.

This was in Feb/March 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am not able to recieve PMs here so contact me on .................. Email jaselle 10@ Hotmail.com

or text me on ...................... 0408067062

or message me on Facebook ........................... "SNAKE CATCHER VICTORIA AUSTRALIA"

Awesome to hear he made a recovery! And what a cute smile it is :)

Must be a hard job for you when things like that pop up. Such a shame. Lucky there are people like you to help! And lucky for me your a good shot with a camera.

Is it just me, or is it that of all the Vens, Tigers and Coastal Taipans seem to be the only ones that really have that "Ok you know what i am and you know what i can do so don't muck with me" look on their face, Browns have a fairly neutral expression (or is it i don't get close enough to notice) and the Death Adder is a stick ie no expression. :) ...................Ron

Is it just me, or is it that of all the Vens, Tigers and Coastal Taipans seem to be the only ones that really have that "Ok you know what i am and you know what i can do so don't muck with me" look on their face, Browns have a fairly neutral expression (or is it i don't get close enough to notice) and the Death Adder is a stick ie no expression. :) ...................Ron

Browns have those 'mad eyes' I think. Like they are frowning at you lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back