tokay geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wen i went to bali i saw hundreds ae i just loved them so i wondered would u be able to buy them in australia but u carnt wich is a shame ae

re tokay

Had one in phillipines called Gordon Gecko,they enjoyed biting me hanging from my hand,they must be available in australia illegally like most other common overseas herps,probably a book on keeping them next to the corn snakes one at local pet store,try petlink nook.

I'm not one to get on my high horse but its a bit irresponsible to be promoting exotics, let alone to kids.

re tokay

I'm not one to get on my high horse but its a bit irresponsible to be promoting exotics, let alone to kids.
Every house should have one,couple of cornys and a pair of red tail boas.makes tourists feel at home,throw a few shrimps on the barbie and bobs your uncle,long live Petlink!!

iv always wanted a corny but nt allowed them wich sucks

Fiesty little buggers Tokay Geckos... They don't have the nickname of 'F * * k You' lizards for nothing...

re tokay

Yes LOLz they draw blood and like to hang on dangling in the air.customs onley has to look for a smuggler with pieces out of him,wearing plenty of band aids.

when i was in bali for my girlfriends 18th (four yrs ago) one of them fell on me and ran down my back under my dress i screamed loudly, my friends parents thought someone was trying to kidnap me =D good times

i asked a taxi driver to take me to uhbud carnt spell i ended up in kuta lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back