• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Turtle + complete set up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotoriouS

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Emydura Macquarii Macquarii

Common Name
Macquari River Turtle (short-neck)

Size
Approximately 10cm diameter

Quantity Available

Bred By
Unknown

General Description
Beautiful short-neck turtle and his set-up up for sale. Purchased him (presumed male) as a hatchling a year ago for my daughter. His tank has been upgraded (4 ft) and has all necessary lighting/heating. It comes with an external cannister filter, internal filter, 2 water heaters, floating dock, pebbles, and lighting (blue and white). It also comes with a black stand and matching hood (lights are built into the hood). Only reasons for selling is that I am in need of the space and the money. He is feeding on dry pellets as well as the occasional frozen treat. He is an absolute guts and eats everything. Has a bit of personality too, will follow you and your hand movements. Comes up to the surface and starts splashing when you walk by (his way of asking for more food!).

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Either call/sms on 0402095065 or send me a PM

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Provided at point of sale

Attachments

• turtle and tank.jpg
    turtle and tank.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 191
Price drop - $400! Absolute bargain. Text or call on 0402095065 if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back