TV Caps from Todays totally Wild

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats my favourite show! I am so sad!!!

oh ye i was watching that to, pretty cool how they do it, its so simple (well at least they make it look simple).

Some of TV's best shows are aimed at Kids.

For kids they seem to just try and tell a good story well. When it comes to adults they add so much tripe and fluff that I find most of them unwatchable!

Yeah its an awesome show, but i only watch it for the clips of cool critters i think listening could make me dumber :lol:

So who's willing to guess the species of the 4 main milking pics?? Mine are as follows.

1. Notechis ater serventyi
2. Notechis Scutatus
3. Pseudonaja textilis
4. Notechis ater serventyi

Probably wrong but hey, i tried, lol!

I'd say the big brown one is a mulga, not an eastern brown. Imagine getting that much venom out of an eastern brown!

Stewart

Is it a Mulga, a Tiger, and a coastal Tiapan in that cage?

It was pretty cool going in there for the aps meeting thingo a while back.

Yeh ARP is a great place alright. I See Craig is working hard milking snakes. I have had some really good behind the scenes tour's with sofar over the year's with John Weigel and Craig taking us through the venom room he showed us some fantastic reptiles as well. Handled some new and unusual reptiles like the new caladonian gecko a few years back a great little croc cant wait for this year's trip to see what new addition's they have made through out the year. I often use my free pass to go there through out the year and spend the day relaxing away from the stress of life, With the bonus of getting behind the scenes once a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back