Um...Hey Everybody

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romance

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi...first things first romance is an anagram for cameron, (my name) just so you all know im not a wierdo...I LIKE FEET! -joke. bad joke, i know, but still a joke.
I live in childers Qld and Im a volunteer at snakes downunder reptile park, and
Im planning on opening my own reptile park in Tazzie, cos i have heaps of relatives down there.
I mostly joined to answer any q's about snakes downunder (if i can) and tell everyone how worthwhile it is to visit.

Welcome Cameron......

Snakes Downunder hey?? Never heard of it.... Might do a net search.....

For others...Maybe how big is the park??

What snakes do they have there???

How many snakes etc....

Take Care ...Rick

Last edited:
heaps of snakes, too many to go through... maybe 40 or 50 of them.

Welcome Cameron, I have heard Snakes Downunder is definately worth a visit, I might have to check it out.

Welcome!! I am from the Berg! Actually I am planning a trip to Snakes Downunder in the next few weeks! Yahoo!! I havent been there yet and yes I am very ashamed of that fact!! See you soon!!

welcome and i am ashamed to say my geography sux i'm gonna have to look up childers and definantly visit snakes downunder.. and when we get there can we ask for you for an educational guided tour lol

Welcome Cameron... I wish I could from a different name with the letters in my name :) I hope you have a great time here.... I've got a friend in Childers - what a small world.

hello and nice to have great expatations , hope you succeed.

:phello and nice to have great expatations , hope you succeed.

I haven't visited yet although I pass through Childers frequently on my way from Brissy to Bundy. I'm planning on stopping off in the next 2 months so I might see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back